We meet up with Tobias when he tour with Ahlgrens Bilar/Malaco, building and serving Cloetta during the ”Mello” (Swedish national sub-contest to the Eurovision song contest). We asked Tobias a couple of quick questions about his choice of stretch trousers 1052PB:
1. Are you satisfied with your stretch trouser?
Absolutely, it is very comfortable and durable. I also like the look of it and the narrower fit.
2. How much do you move around during a day?
It shifts from day to day but in general I move around a lot. Climbing ladders, sitting on my knees, crawling around etc.
3. In what type of work environment do you feel that the stretch trouser performe at its best?
I would say every work environment. The trouser has a great fit and has great movability. No matter the work task.
4. What would you say is the greatest user benefit with this trouser?
Movability. It’s easy to move around in it. And also that its super comfortable.
5. For how long have you been using the stretch trouser?
I been using this model 1052PB since it got out on the market. I been wearing this pair of trouser the last six months.
When doing this interview Tobias is finalizing the tour material, waiting for the first visitors to enter the arena. Keep up the good work and thank you Tobias for the talk!